Saturday, January 09, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Talking to kaikai now, feeling so happy all of a sudden hehehe. We're both happy people!!!! (cues in Happy People from bleach) YOU GUYS KNOW WHICH SONG NOT??


THIS ONE!!! the sec 2 days zomggggg.

that was when I loved hitsugaya and gaara (L) hahahah.


LETS GO BACK TO AHS SOON!!! @the girls/riane/xuanee/whoever.

OHYES THERE'S GONNA BE AHSBAND CONCERT SOON ANYWAY GOING WITH TERIE CHEN HAHHAA.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :D :D :D :D :D



Shall reply to tags now!! :D :D
(OMG I HAVEN'T REPLIED FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS??)

12 nov
syairah: EM! its supposed to be when nadia + SYAIRAH arrived!
{I THOUGHT IT WAS CHEEN TOO HAHA! are you still reading this blog?? LOL}

17nov
peixuan: HI MAMA!!! JIAYOU FOR YOUR REEXAM KAY!!!! =) make sure you get enough rest. and there's something wrong with our blogskins! :X
{LOL THANKS THOUGH I ALREADY GOT PROMOTED. and yeah there's STILL something wrong with it :X sorry I'm sucha procrastinator maybe I'll find time to change it soon!!}

21nov
jeremy: u need to get a IE friendly skin man =D
{retard!! I bet you're not reading this already hahahah!}

25nov
gtgw: i want my pics!
{D:}

peixuan: hee yay our new blogskin! :D
{ahhhh soon! shall we make a collage too??}

27nov
anna
: LOL i was watching american pie just now and i decided i dont like it haha
{HAHA I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT! its like a comedy or something right!}

28nov
peixuan: haha yay i saw you today! ^^
{THANKS FOR HELPING ME APPLY THE SCREENPROTECTOR HEE}

29nov
peixuan: eh where's that art exhibition? it's super cool leh. =D
{8Q its still there! :D}

Yi Ting: Emma, I love your latest post. :(
{just one mistake will change it all :/ PHUAYITING PLEASE PUT UP YOUR TAGBOARD AGAIN I WANT TO TAG ON YOUR BLOG!}

syairah: eh cool ****! i love the paranormal activity photos!!! :D
syairah: ah i forgot that the tagboard would censor the S.H.I.T word. kay there you go COOL S.H.I.T!!!
{COOLSHIT SYAI HAVE YOU FINISHED ART????}

1dec
peixuan: oh yay you got advanced to J2! haha. :D good good.
{heee :D}

2dec
peixuan: haha i want everything from japan! HOHOHO. :D
{YOUR STUFF ARE STILL WITH ME!!!!}

Steph: EMMA! YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR BLOGSKIN!!
{HI STEPH LOVE YOU! :D YOU CAN STILL VIEW IT EH! :D}

syairah: im really sad we wont be in the same class next year ): at least there's still art which will take up A LOT of time anyway :D get me something from japan!!! haha
{sorry for the late reply :( yup at least there's still art and you can still be my don't do homework lets rush buddy!! haha. YUP I GOT THEM FOR YOU!}

3dec
Yi Ting: WHAT!!? We're not in the same class anymore!!? D=
{:( I'll miss you, eating!! you and glenda!!!!!!!}

5dec
peixuan: i miss choir too.. ;X
{alot D: D: D:}

7dec
leongying: HI EMMS I MISS YOU
{HI LEONGYING I MISS YOU TOO!!! AND AHS AND EVERYTHING AND CHOIR!}

9dec
anna: tranatlancism is really different from gravity emma... lol i'll miss you enjoy yr japan trip!!:)
{hahaha it sounds similar SOMEHOW!!! enjoyed it, loads of good food omgoshh AND CUTE KIDS CUTE KIDS CUTE KIDS!!!}

peixuan: heyy. take care alright! :D
{haha I'm back safe and sound!!}

10dec
linette: Hi when you're back, link me up ok? i've linked u alr :)
{okay relinked! :D}

12dec
gtgw: dropped by
{HI GTG!}

14dec
terie: i just saw the picture of our foodstuffs for our movie lol!:D have fun oin japan!!!!!
{will be seeing you soon!! :D hahaha more movie marathons soon?? (ahh stupid J2 year) and thanks!}

15dec
gtgw: define soon!
{hmm!!}

18dec
peixuan: hey yay you're back now. i missed you. :X
{missed you at batam too! :D}

20dec
peixuan: heh your photos are so nice! :D the camera is really good too. :D
{haha yeah DSLR!! so nice haha I miss Japan!!!}

Kenneth: hahaha. I SEE STUART! and my future classmate. =X
{HAHA SAY HI TO HER! okay she's not reading this you're dota-ing!}

21dec
gtgw: looks like fun! i upload pics too
gtgw: and where are my pics ah!
{:X this is the third time you're asking hahah}

23dec
Kenneth: sounds like I unravenled some things about emma. :)
Kenneth: unraveled*
{and loads of other stuff too hahahahaa.}

25dec
Jas: emma, go youtube search for robert tiso. he has some amazing music with his glass harp. he played bach's air too
{yes omg its so amazing!! How does he make those sounds omg its like just rubbing on glasses :O AND HAHAHA AT THE BATAM PICTURE LOL!!!}

5jan
peixuan: well you can call me! :D
{okay! ^_^}

YINGZHI: hello emma! is your school's band having a concert this year? haha tell me if yall do! :D
{hey yingzhi!! I doubt we will, but I will if we do! TELL ME IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY CONCERTS TOO K! :D you going for the AHS one?}

Jacqueline: Heya Emma, you all celebrated till wee morning on New Year's day ah? LOL!
{hahaha until 1 plus 2 :D YOU TOO RIGHT!}

6jan
sandra: relink me @ http://awakebynow.tumblr.com/
{kk! :D}

anna: YES TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILLYOU I MISSED THOSE TIMES!
{YES OMG MISSED THOSE TIMES SO MUCH!! esp that time where we kept talking about cartoons hahah! Miss the airport! D:}

9jan
peixuan: woah you blogged a lot today eh!
peixuan: i miss ahs too! let'schoir someday go back to
peixuan: *go back to choir someday!
{hahah YUP HAPPY HAPPY BOTH OF US WILL BE GOING BACK AS SENIORS HEE!!}

No comments: